Apple iPhone 5 16GB Black
Size and Weight2
- Height: 4.87 inches (123.8 mm)
- Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
- Depth: 0.30 inch (7.6 mm)
- Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
Cellular and Wireless
- GSM model A1428*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 4 and 17)
- CDMA model A1429*: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1900, 2100 MHz); UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5, 13, 25)
- GSM model A1429*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5)
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS
- Digital compass
- Retina display
- 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
- 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
Camera, Photos, and Video
- 8-megapixel iSight camera
- Video recording, HD (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
- FaceTime HD camera with 1.2MP photos and HD video (720p) up to 30 frames per second
- Tap to focus video or still images
- Face detection in video or still images
- LED flash
- Improved video stabilization
- Photo and video geotagging
External Buttons and Connectors
External Buttons and Controls Connectors and Input/Output
Power and Battery3
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Talk time: Up to 8 hours on 3G
- Standby time: Up to 225 hours
- Internet use: Up to 8 hours on 3G, up to 8 hours on LTE, up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi
- Video playback: Up to 10 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
It is upgradable up to IOS 10.3.3.
BATTERY AND RAM:
The battery capacity is an amazing and impressive 1440 MAH. Ram is 512 MB
The phone has an amazing camera which is 8 Megapixel
The screen size is 3.5”
It is a single sim phone
YEAR OF LAUNCH:
The year of the launch of the iPhone 5 that is on our website Fonezone.ae is 2012.
* The iPhone has an 8-Megapixel amazing camera. It has optical image stabilization that enables brighter detailed photos and videos, and a wide color capture allows for vibrant colors with detail.
* Other camera perks include:
1: It has an awesome FaceTime HD camera with wide color capture, advanced pixel technology, and auto image stabilization for impressive selfies that make your friends say 'wow!'
2: True Tone flash including an innovative sensor that detects the flickering in lights and does not let it ruin your videos and photos! That is unless some pesky fly ruins it.
DISPLAY AND RAM:
The iPhone comes with a 4" touchscreen display. It comes with 1 GB of RAM.
PERFORMANCE AND BATTERY LIFE:
The iPhone 5 is of an amazing 1440 MAH. Graphics performance is also good, enabling a high level of gaming and professional apps.
The iPhone comes in a gorgeous design in a unique Black and an awesome White!
YEAR OF LAUNCH:
The year of launch is 2012.